Thursday, November 26, 2015

So Much to be Thankful for Day: Thanksgiving 2015

I have a little break in the doggie arrivals so I thought I'd share my news.


The job that I didn't think I got due to my being "me" thing... I GOT IT!!!  Contrary to what some people might think, I guess "Me" isn't so bad all the time!


Some people think I'm insane.  I have never felt better in my adult life! 


Today I will not be on my electronics much.  I'm going to spend my day reflecting on the happenings of this last year.  The changes, good and bad, that have happened to make my life what it is at this minute.


I'm going to play with dogs, visit with my husband and any stray friends that might pop over and let my heart be open to happiness!


I wish the same for you all.


Happy Thanksgiving!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment